I remember it like it was yesterday. The first day I started to care about the way I looked. I am not going to tell all of you that it was since I was born. Then I would be lying. Because I don’t remember anything from before I was 6/7 years old. So how would I know that I cared about how I looked? Ofcourse I could ask my mom, but still she couldn’t read my mind hahaha. Once you are going to care about the way you look you’ll get some habits. You don’t even realize that it is a habit until somebody tells you. I would looove to be the person that does. All you need to do is scroll down and check all of these habits that every fashion girl masters. If you want to know what was my first one? Check number 13 please.
1. Turning Sunday morning brunch into a fashion event.
2. Running in heels with ease (even short ones).
3. Buying high-impact pieces.
4. Constantly pairing contrasting items.
5. Taking advantage of cute food items (these are your instagram allies).
6. Occasionally choosing form over function.
7. Always remembering the third piece (always!!).
8. Creating new outfit combinations.
9. Finding a photo opportunity for any scenario.
10. Posing in front of (or atop) Vespa’s.
11. Photographing everything for inspiration.
12. Color coordinating with girlfriends.
13. Instinctively doing the half-tuck.
14. Always belt it, cuff it, and pop it.