Hello guys! I dedicate this post to my mother. I've got these tricks from her and because they are so genius I had to share them with all of you. My closet is actually still a mess but that is because I am to busy to think about this kind of things..It is likely your organization game could use a little help. If you apply these organization hacks to your own closet I am sure that it will make your mornings much easier. Now what are we waiting for? See my hacks below:
1. String shower rings on a hanger, and thread a scarf through each ring.
2. Use a letter organizer to store sandals.
3. Thread a necklace through a straw t keep it from tangling.
4. Use a shoebox to organize your drawers.
5. Keep your earrings together by attaching them to a button.
6. Use hanger orientation to see which clothes you should get rid of.
7. Add a squiggle of hot glue to ends of hangers to keep your clothes from slipping.
8. Use suitcases to store bulky garments like winter coats.
9. Stack items vertically in drawers to see them better.
10. Use shelf brackets to keep sweater stacks in place.
11. Organize small jewelry in a ceramic watercolor palette.
12. Save space by using a chain and S-hook to hang multiple items vertically.
13. Install an inexpensive bookcase in your closet tot act as a shoe rack.
14. Attach wire baskets to closet doors/walls to create extra space for purses and scarves.
15. To keep tall boots off the floor and in shape, hang them from pant hangers.
16. Put hooks on picture frames to store jewelry.