Nobody is safe from making some stylish mistakes. Not even the most stylish bloggers like Camille Charriere or the editors from magazines. Style mistake number 7 is definitely something that happened to me too many times. With Chanel, it can not go wrong, right? You really can not say that about any other brand. I hope you all agree with me. Back to where this post was about. Sometimes you just need to made these mistakes to learn from and then never ever make them again. Please tell me if I am missing one? Maybe I'm making some without even knowing it...
1. Buying shoes that don't fit.
2. Wearing retro pieces without a modern twist.
3. Changing your style for a date.
4. Wearing the wrong bra.
5. Not dressing for the season.
6. Wearing clothes that don't fit well.
7. Blindly buying brands.
8. Choosing the safer outfit.
9. Wearing someting even if you don't feel confident in.
10. Believing seasons have colour rules.
11. Taking layering a step too far.