It is almost that time of the year again. Yes, I am talking about Halloween of course! Do you already have an outfit? I was thinking about dressing up as Harley Quinn from Suicide Squad. After seeing the movie I immediately thought to myself: ‘I am going to be her this year!!’. Unfortunately I’m not able to celebrate Halloween this year, because I’ll be in Londen where there’s no time to party. I’m quite sad about that but that doesn’t mean I’m not going to help you guys out. Even though it’s Halloween, there are still some dressing rules. I’ve selected my favourite Halloween clothing and accessoires for you below. Besides that, I also made a list with some do’s and don’ts, just for you. I can’t wait to see all of your outfits! I hope all of you have a nice Halloween! Xxx
1. DO save the skimpy looks for the bedroom.
2. DO be creative (Seriously, how many more Halloweens are you going to be a witch, cat or princess?)
3. DON’T dress up as your frenemy.
4. DO find a costume buddy (Friends don’t let friends make a fool of themselves—alone).
5. DO be a femme fatale.
6. DON’T supersize it, bars will hate you.
7. DO get inspiration from your favorite childhood fairy tale.
8. DO leave something to the imagination, an attention-hungry partygoer can be as scary as ghosts or goblins.